How to make a dragon fruit juice with a fresh lemon and sweet - Dragon fruit is very interesting if in juice, red color mixed with blue decorate the flesh of the fruit to add a sense of want to drink it. The benefits are not in doubt again, dragon fruit (Pitaya) The content of vitamin B3 in red dragon fruit is very good to help reduce the amount of cholesterol in the body.
Recipes Dragon and Lemon juice CombinationMakes 2 glasses
- 1/2 of a large purple dragon fruit (pitaya)
- 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 mint leaves
- 1 can of soda water
- Ice cubes
- 1 shot of rum (optional, but highly recommended)
- Peel, and cut the dragon fruit into chunks, and place in blender. Add lemon juice, and blend.
- Add mint leaves to blender and blend for just a second so there are parts of the leaves still visible in the drink.
- Add half a shot of rum each into two glasses with your preferred number of ice cubes. Then fill both glasses halfway with the blended mix. Top off with soda water (but be careful since dragon fruit and carbonated drinks have a bit of an explosive reaction).
- Garnish with mint leaves and a slice of lemon, and drink until you're purple in the face!
Maybe You Like : How To Make Minty Matcha Juice