This is my favorite beverage, the freshness of watermelon in combine with the fresh coconut water is very suitable when in the consumption in the summer. Not only that, we will add lemon is very good for our health.
Content and benefits Juice watermelon lime with coconut water:1. watermelon:
- 1 cup of watermelon juice has 740mg of potassium
- 60% of your daily Vitamin C
- Contains L-Citrulline -accelerates removal of lactic acid from muscles that help you recover after a workout
- 600mg of potassium per 1 cup (twice the amount of 1 banana)
- Same level of nutrients as human blood so it’s very easy to absorb allowing you to rehydrate faster
- Citric acid is a well known fat burner
- Contains about 25g of Vitamin C for the juice of 2 limes
Yields about 4 8oz glasses.
- 4 cups diced watermelon
- 2 cups coconut water
- 2 limes, juiced
- Sparkling mineral water (optional)
- Place the watermelon in a blender with the coconut water and lime juice. Blend on high speed for a minute or so until it's completely liquified.
- Pour into a glass with ice and top with a splash of sparkling mineral water.