Cool Mint and Orange Tea Juice Recipes - Fresh orange in ECE with fragrant leaves mints, then plus tea scent will add make your day is getting fresh. For your convenience in making this juice, use our product "SPLENDA ® Naturals Stevia" which you can find at a nearby store. then what are the other mixed ingredients and how to make it? OK, follow my way ...
How To Make Cool Mint and Orange Tea JuiceIngradients:
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 1 tea bag
- 4 packets SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup cold water
- orange slices for garnish
- lemon slices for garnish
- First boil water
- Place the mint leaves and tea bag into a large pitcher. Pour boiling water over them and let it steep for about 8 minutes.
- Remove and discard the tea bag and mint leaves, squeezing out excess liquid.
Stir in SPLENDA Naturals Stevia Sweetener until dissolved, then stir in the orange and lemon juices.
Pour in the cold water.
- Serve over ice cubes, and garnish with orange and lemon slices.
Maybe you like : Recipes Dragon and Lemon juice CombinationThat's the recipe and how to create "Cool Mint and Orange Tea Juice" enjoy...