How To Make Juice Avocado - "Mint Carob Chip Avocado Mousse", The most important part of the benefits of avocados is, Folic acid processes avocados predicted are able to protect themselves from the risk of cervical cancer and bowel, the stomach and the pancreas. The ability of folic acid in protect themselves from the attacks of cancer may be related to the function of this substance in preventing mutation in the structure of DNA and RNA.
Other compounds that are in the avocados are carotenoids. This is the antioxidant compounds that may have the ability to act as a. The carotenoids are more easily absorbed by the body because avocados also contains fat soluble healthy.
This is becoming more and more make it easy absorbed into the blood stream and are able to provide protection for the body faster and complete. Some of the cancer may be prevented with carotenoids is prostate cancer, mouth, the stomach and the breast.
Need a chocolate fix? This is a great recipe to satisfy your craving and keep you on track with your diet. The best part of all? There’s no dairy in this recipe! The smoothie is thickened with avocado, and while it's masked by the sweetness of the carob and mint, you still get all the nutritional benefits of it.
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3 tbsp unsweetened carob powder
- 5 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup water or almond milk (optional depending on desired consistency)
- stevia (to taste)
- carob chips (for garnish)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, and pulse until smooth and thick.
- Add additional stevia as needed, and garnish with mint leaves and carob chips.