Green Juice - How To Make Minty Matcha Juice - Matcha is a great addition to your juice, matcha is a type of green tea, containing caffeine, and is rich in energizing nutrients like B vitamins; pairing matcha into your juice with pineapple boosts up those B vitamins big time!
Matcha and this juice are also rich in antioxidant vitamins like A, C and E plus bone building vitamin K and a wealth of other wellness promoting phytonutrients.
Ingredients (Servings: 1):
- 1/4 pineapple
- 6 sprigs of mint (stems and leaves)
- 1 green apple
- 1 cup (100 g) spinach
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) piece of ginger
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- Wash produce well.
- Remove rind from pineapple.
- Wrap mint around celery.
- Juice all ingredients.
- Stir matcha powder into glass.
- Pineapple – mango, papaya
- Mint – basil, rosemary, cilantro
- Green apple – pear
- Spinach – kale, chard, romaine lettuce
- Celery – romaine lettuce, fennel, celery root
- Ginger – lemon, lime
- Matcha powder – spirulina, wheat grass powder